Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stabbing Pain In Thumb Wrist/thumb, Finger Pain, What Is It?

Wrist/thumb, finger pain, what is it? - stabbing pain in thumb

Today is Friday, and my hand is touched since Sunday morning. It hurts in the area of the thumb on the underside of the palm to the thumb. Sometimes my fingers all evil (and not just the 1st three). If I no pressure on the fingers (as in writing and share with a pencil or pen, or) my little fingernail scrap the pain is so bad that I cry. Sometimes go to sleep and sometimes pain in the arm "in the middle, but the pain in my thumb / palm area kills me. When I write, I feel good. Icing no help. For some reason I do not think that it carpal tunnel. I'm scared to 2, the Dr. cuz they take X-rays and if they find anything, then send them the way u UR. Mostly I do not even have a drink that bad. I can notT, turn the wheel of my car, because it hurt badly does. About every 3 seconds, sending a sharp, stabbing pain in my thumb. Sometimes I can not cuz I did push a bit of no force, but sometimes I feel my strength is normal for some to leave but never 100% and the pain never. I thought I pulled a muscle and had taken anti-inflammatories, ice, and was wearing a corset friends without success.
All I can think of the origin of this summer ... I played basketball with a friend and fell. I did raise my hand. When she rose again slipped and pulled me by the arm. I can not say I've never heard that pop and pain until Sunday. I had never broken a bone, so do not know how you feel, not to mention the tentTunnel on the right side. I sprained wrist he has more than 8 years, but the pain can also compare to the pain now. It is now. Worse, I do not want to go 2 the Dr, if at all, and that's what I had. What could this be and what should I do?
Thank you to everyone

4 comments:

Papa Erns said...

When carpal tunnel syndrome, which could be a fracture. Some fractures do not swell. could also be a torn ACL. or it could be a damaged nerve.

I checked. But yes, I know you think these doctors.

drama_ev... said...

I would definitely get checked it could be a fatigue fracture may be a pulled tendon or if the pain persists, I get the testing, because if there really examine pain, your insurance

Ghetto Granny said...

Stop masturbating.

Mickey.S... said...

sounds totally like Carplos tunnel. but not to hurt during the attack, pain, understand something, or severe pain in the ball of the thumb of the hand is absolutely one of the symptoms such as swelling.

if they are bad enough, you have to undergo an operation. my boss dark. It was so bad that couldnt take the wheel or open up their water bottles. hand, did so couldnt sleep that night. it has to use a stronger hand, but they need to go change, but it is much worse and has said he can never be 100% because he waited so long

Go to the DRS.

Check 2 things - a way that is) on the back of the hand and press (finger, 90 degrees at the wrist. Press for 30 seconds if you have pain or numbness is a good sign for carpal tunnel.

Another thing to do, the heat and rest for your hand possible. if it helps you may well be a house or Mussler tension. S one weeks I spent painting my new houseBar and at the end, I could not do anything, couldnt hold the brush more couldnt go, I was crying because the pain was so bad. I was sure it carpel, but the pain radiated all the way up to the elbows, so I thought it was more of a burden, but the heat and rest for a weekend welcome Monday (still bad, but not the letter " i ") was completely useless. Probably should be reviewed, but not yet the time.

Post a Comment