Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Choosing The Right Size Jockstrap Which Sports Cup Size Is Right For Me?

Which sports cup size is right for me? - choosing the right size jockstrap

I am a boy of 18 years, with the genitalia of medium size, and I buy a cup with fans, and I had my eye on from the Bicycle brand, but I'm not sure what size would be good for me. I need a jockstrap for size 30-32, but I am sure that the cup size would fit my genitals. I have to choose between the adults TEEN small and large. Both are about the size of the same size, but the cup sizes are different. I do not want to get the right size and lose money because it does not.

5 comments:

Tommy said...

I would say that the young adults better

byron101... said...

Prolly the same size

Just to inflate the ego TEEN

big dog said...

Use adults, become a man

froggie said...

Buy adult size, teen model small and narrow in his body. Always make sure the appropriate protective glass cups and I have bikes for many years.

Melly Mel said...

It is very important for protecting the family jewels, I am this great son, and if it does not meet twice before thinking of money, go to the other. What's a few dollars compared to the Jewels injuries.

Post a Comment