Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good Phychiatrists In Tucson Az Am I Being Paranoid Here Or Do I Have Enough Reason? Please Answer...i Need Another Point Of View. ?

Am i being paranoid here or do i have enough reason? Please answer...i need another point of view. ? - good phychiatrists in tucson az

I am 18 years and in recent months I have (received help from my GP some aspects of self-injury, depression, drug abuse (apparently not), and generally to deal with) out of life.
I started a new job a month ago and I am very concerned about the people side of my life.
The restaurant manager came to me two weeks and told me that if there is something that bothers me or that I could help at work or personal life is that he is here, and support.
But perhaps only one in saying that "a good boss.
So today I was on the break with the Deputy Director (we understand each other very well) and we talked about his life at home. She said she suffered depression and was equal to orerapy for two years or less. She only said, all about 15 minutes, and how he helped, ect ... Then type looked at me as if then share something. It could be very flexible and could be totally paranoid, but I am afraid that something might appear suspicious.
There was also a letter from my doctor gave me a kind of hospital treatment (square phychiatrists) ... somewhere, I would not at Innsbruck. He took the name of the diagnosis on him, but could not see exactly what contence couldnt see what was said.

Therefore, 1 - sounds like the people at work may have noticed something? I hope not, but if so, what can I do?

2-It could be my doctor to let me somehting?It was just weird how the diagnosis was with her and explained she did not really ... single kind of sparkled as I look very fast. Or it could be that something like?

Thank you for reading and sorry for the spelling and grammar, my spelling checker does not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment